Friday, October 26, 2012

Makin' Cards

Friday, October 26, 2012
 
If you live anywhere on the Eastern seaboard, you've no doubt heard about "Frankenstorm".  We are looking at the possibility of a major hurricane/nor'easter wreaking havoc over a large geographic area.  Not fun!  But we CAN prepare for the worst and hope for the best. 

Onto creative news:  I've been busily creating gorgeous handmade cards for a customer.  I have to share some of the photos, since they've turned out so well.  I love making original cards the are custom to each person.  I have made special cards for milestone anniversaries, birthdays and other occasions.  I am meticulous about detail and will guarantee 100% satisfaction with any order.  Please let me know if you'd like to see a price list with the different greeting card packages I offer. 

Balloon birthday card
Thanksgiving card
Well, what do you think?  I love the use of different materials and embellishments.  Between the ribbon, charm, glitter stickers, and lovely scrapbook papers, the effect  is so unique!  Not something you would find in the grocery store card aisle. 

If you are a creative person you will know what I mean when I say that I just feel better when I've created something.  If a few days go by (eek!) without making some sort of craft, my general sense of well-being goes down.  It took me a long time to realize my NEED to be continually renewing my spirit through creativity.  I now make sure to carve out time regularly for creative efforts.

Hope you are inspired by my photos!  Remember, if you share my photos or other info from this blog, be sure to include a link to the original source...right here at Sunshine Stepping Stones!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment