Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lavender Sugar Scrub

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday filled with fun times with family and friends!  I apologize for the space between posts!  I've been so busy filling orders of sugar scrub AND growing my facebook page, that I barely have time to make dinner, spend time with the kids, clean, do laundry.  Blah blah blah!  Everyone's busy, I know!  I've just got to make the time to ensure that I blog regularly in addition to developing new products, photo shoots and the rest.

Well, are you ready to see the newest in my line of Sugar Scrubs?  It's Lavender Sugar Scrub and is available in these sizes:  4oz jar for $5 (shown) 6oz jar for $6, 9.5oz plastic container for $9 and a half pint canning jar for $11.


The scent is both relaxing and soothing!  Go to my facebook page www.facebook.com/sunshinesteppingstones to order or leave a comment with your info and order.

Here's another photo of the Lavender Sugar Scrub with different decoration:

 
Imagine jars of these at each place setting at a wedding. (Color-coordinated with the wedding colors of course!)  Notice the rhinestone on top of the jar and the purple metallic eyelash yarn around the neck? 
 
If you are planning a wedding or a shower, I'd love to talk with you about customizing jars of scrub for your guests!     This would be a wonderful Bridal Shower favor, dressed in the Bride's favorite color.   These could be a thank-you gift to the Bridesmaids. The possibilities are endless. 
Another suggestion:  many times goody bags are prepared for out-of-town guests at a wedding...things like bottled water, mints and toothbrush.  Make their stay memorable with a jar of Lavender Sugar Scrub from Sunshine Stepping Stones!
 
The fragrance of lavender is so restful, relaxing and soothing!  You'll love the way your skin feels after using the sugar scrub.  Customers have told me they use it on their heels, hands, elbows, knees and backs of arms!  It is useful wherever you have flaky, dry or rough skin.
 
Hope you enjoy this new fragrance of Sugar Scrub!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment