Friday, December 7, 2012

New Fragrances of Sugar Scrub

Friday December 7, 2012


I love this photo of the Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub.  It is made with granulated sugar, vegetable oil and eucalyptus oil.  Very invigorating, especially during cold and flu season.

Are you running around shopping for that perfect gift?  Have you decorated every inch of your home for the holidays?  I am running behind my usual holiday schedule.  It will get done.  It will get done.

What's the reason that I haven't finished shopping before Thanksgiving, you ask?  SUGAR SCRUBS!!  I am making as many as I can, decorating the containers and filling orders.

I have to tell you about the new fragrance of sugar scrubs that I have been making!  Customers love them and I've gotten a great response to all of them!  As you already know from previous blog posts, I have Green Tea, Eucalyptus and Vanilla Brown Sugar.  Now I am making Spiced Brown Sugar Body Scrub!
Spiced Brown Sugar Body Scrub

It has cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice in it, so it reminds me of homemade cookies.  Ummm, the scent is delicious!

Yesterday I had an opportunity to show my various sugar scrubs at a vendor event at Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide.  Here are a couple shots of my table. 
Sunshine Stepping Stones table front

Sunshine Stepping Stones table

Thank you to all the folks at Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide who made the day a success, especially Beth! 

It was a first for me, transporting jars and jars of sugar scrubs, brownie mixes and cookie mixes to an event.  I worked it out with the use of a suitcase with wheels, a few padded stemware boxes and a lot of heavy lifting!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment